|Description — clicking on underlined text brings up extra images||Stock number|
|A 14.5" by 11" meat dish with gadrooned borders, London 1772 by Parker and Wakelin, engraved with the arms of the Duke of Newcastle.
(Supplied to Henry, 2nd Duke of Newcastle on 4th January 1773 and sold by the family in June 1937 at Christies)
|A heavy gadrooned soup plate, Dublin 1844 by Robert W. Smith, retailed by Law engraved with the arms of Brewster, Carr or Davies.
|A waiter with cast and pierced border, London 1760 by Herne and Butty, engraved with armorial.
|A sugar basket of unusual form, Aldridge and Green London 1778 crested with a stag's head.
|A heavy brightcut oval salver with reeded border engraved with crest & monogram by William Bennett, London 1799 engraved on reverse 'To George Richardson from Lord Henry Scott on retirement as agent of the Beaulieu Estate, October 1877'.
George Richardson converted Palace House, Beaulieu into its present magnificent form. Lord Henry Scott was the 2nd son of the Duke of Buccleuch and became 1st Baron Montagu of Beaulieu in 1885.
|A double gadrooned salver, by William Bennett London 1809 on pedestal feet.
|A 7-inch salver shaped and beaded with embossed swags on 3 ball-and-claw feet by John Carter II (probably), London 1773 initialled HCT.
|A buttershell with gadrooned handle, by Andrew Fogelberg London 1770, engraved with two crests - an eagle's head between two wings and a rabbit with ears of wheat in its mouth.
|A plain circular salver with cast feet by Robert Keay of Perth, Edinburgh 1839.
|A beaded and bright-engraved salver on 3 moulded panelled feet by E. C. Brown, London 1876.
|A shaped spoon tray with engraved decoration and central crest by Thomas James and Nathaniel Creswick, Sheffield 1841 crested with a stork on a column laid sideways, with fleur-de-lys.
|A fluted bowl with scalloped edge, later chased with fruit and floral motif, by Parker and Wakelin, London 1766.
|An oval snuffer tray with beaded border, by Robert Hennell London 1788, crested with an eagle.
|A butter-shell, London 1843, by Robert Garrard.
|A beaded and engraved Victorian sugar-basin - diameter 12 cms., by Fedwick Brasted, London 1868.
|A swing-handled circular sugar basket with bright-cut decoration, by Martin Hall and Company 1867, fully marked.
|A rectangular Old Sheffield plate salver with gadrooned border and central silver square on 4 claw feet; unmarked circa 1840.
|An Old Sheffield plate snuffer tray with gadrooned border circa 1840, marked with twice with a face within an 8-pointed star and, separately, with an "X".
|A plain OSP snuffer tray, the border pierced in pales unmarked and unengraved circa 1790.