|Description — clicking on underlined text brings up extra images||Stock number|
|A large fireman's badge for an armband depicting the Royal Exchange, with coronet above, by Reily and Storer, London 1837 inscribed "ROYAL EXCHANGE ASSURANCE 1720". The back is inscribed with a name.
The building burned down in 1837.
|A masonic Grand Chaplain's badge, by Thomas Harper London 1822.
|A matched pair of medals - one silver the other base metal - by Thomas Pingo of London 1774, depicting Peter Muilman and his wife Mary and their home on the occasion of their fortieth wedding anniversary, and a print showing Kirby Hall, their home .
Further details about these unusual medals may be found here
|A silver-gilt Westminster Magistrate's badge London, 1854 by William Chapman.
|A gilded double eagle on a removable sword, the wings blackened; by George Kenning, London 1900 being a jewel of the Ancient and Accepted rite of Freemasons - badge of 32nd degree.
|A large engraved badge for the Manchester Unity of Oddfellows depicting, Faith, Hope and Charity, a coat of arms with AMICITIA AMOR VERI(tas) Chester 1833 by Thomas Appleby. The scene beneath depicts Britannia & some savages.
A cast school medal 2.5 inches diameter circa 1851, with heavy leaf-encrusted border marked "J. Law"
|A large domed school medal inscribed 'Mordon Academy' by Henry Green, London 1792 inscribed 'This Medal was adjudged to Mastr Jno Davidson for his improvement in Writeing [sic]'.
|A Dux school medal with decorated border engraved for Greenock School, presented in 1837 to Alan Ker.
|An Art prize from St Andrews Abbey Park Institution to John T. Ramage, circular with foliate border by Mackay and Chisholm, Edinburgh.
|A school medal from Great Campden House Christmas 1839 given to a Miss Parke (According to M.E. Grimshaw, this school is the successor to Campden House Boarding School in Hampstead, London).
|An Oddfellows badge from the Royal Harcourt Lodge No 97 Leominster by Thomas and George Hayter, London 1823
'Presented to Henry James P.G. as a token of esteem for his past exertions in the cause of Odd Fellowship 12/4/1824'.
|A plain counter engraved 'Fear God' and on the reverse, 'WC Morpeth June 14th 1798'; unmarked.
|A circular mother-of-pearl gaming counter, probably Chinese Export, circa 1730, engraved with the arms and crest of Skinner.
|A Jernigan medal with on front an image of Queen Caroline 'GROWING ARTS ADORN EMPIRE - CAROLINE PROTECTING' and on obverse 'BOTH HANDS FILLd FOR BRITAIN - GEORGE REIGNING' 1736.
|A Christ's Hospital 'Marker's' medal inscribed to John Sturgis 1806 on the rim.
|An engraved star-shaped medal with suspensory loop, decorated with the cast figure of Justice unmarked circa 1830, engraved 'Presented to Thomas Underwood by the True sons of Equity'.
|A religious medallion with suspensory loop, in the form of a Maltese cross perhaps by PM, possibly Iberian circa 1750??.
A base metal medal made in 1829 depicting the copy of the Warwick vase created by Sir Edward Thomason in 1820.
The original Warwick vase was discovered in Italy in 1770 and its form was often copied for use in silver objects. In 1820, Sir Edward Thomason, a leading Birmingham goldsmith and manufacturer, created a large scale copy (commemorated in this medal) which was acquired by the University of Cambridge in 1842 and still stands on the Senate House Lawn there.
|An oval school medal in base metal, for Acton County School showing the arms as 3 scimitars beneath a coronet and the motto PACTUM SERVA, circa 1920.
|A silver-gilt and enamel Treasurer's badge for the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, by L. Simpson & Co, London 1925 inscribed on reverse: PRESENTED TO BRO J. LINTON (Host) FOR SERVICES RENDERED AS TREASURER. 23rd Sept 1925.
|A base metal medallion comemorating the 1862 International Exhibition .