|Description — clicking on underlined text brings up extra images||Stock number|
|A marrow scoop with bowls reversed, by Thomas Hammersley of New York (1727-1781) circa 1750, engraved E. Bloomer.
|An exceptionally heavy 13-inch long marrowspoon, by John Smith, London 1724.
|An ivory-handled stilton scoop, London 1802 by William Eley and William Fearn, crested with an arm holding a ring.
|A marrow-spoon with double drop 8.5 inches long by John Wrenn, London 1738, scratch-initialled EC below the drop.
|A plain marrow scoop, Dublin 1774 by John Craig.
|A marrow scoop Dublin, circa 1760 by Alexander Richards, crested with a crowned lion.
|A marrow scoop, by Hester Bateman London 1790, engraved with the crest of a unicorn passant, ducally gorged for GREY of Suffolk.
|A shellback marrowspoon, by William Fearn, London 1773.
|A plain marrowspoon by John Gorham, London 1739 crested with a wing.
|A scrollback marrowspoon, by IL (attributed to John Lampfert) London 1765.
|A marrowscoop of unusual form probably by James McKay, Edinburgh 1817 crested with a griffin's head with key in beak.
|A marrow scoop made in London in 1724 with indistinct maker's mark and a small additional 'P' engraved with complex monogram.
This small 'P' mark is usually associated with the Scarlett family of spoonmakers
|A Dutch marrowscoop circa 1770 by LH, s'Gravenhaage, fully marked.
|An unusually constructed marrowscoop, marked RG only probably for Robert Gordon of Edinburgh circa 1760.
|A plain marrow scoop, by PM (thrice in Gothic script, crested with a lion's head erased ermine.
|A fiddle thread marrow scoop of Scottish appearance, by George Adams London 1854 engraved 'New Club' and '11'.
The New Club was founded in Edinburgh in 1787 and still flourishes today.
|A Colonial style marrowscoop with reversed bowls, made in 3 sections with pseudomarks similar to Birmingham 1835 and traces of a maker's mark, crested with a fox (or a coyote!?).
|A marrow scoop of unusually slender form, London 1878 by George Adams.
|A large fiddle and thread scoop by William Cummins, Dublin 1829.